Hello all you Crazy Anti-social types...my gawd y'all have been busy bees...took forever to read each & every post since February something.

Ummm, about the theme song for this group...I think holding "thong" auditions for the males might be a rather fabulous idea...ya know, wear your grooviest "man-thong" & sing the song in front of a panel of female judges...ya know, like me & Seashell & NYG & Chloe & Silkpainter...you will, of course, be required to show your dance skills!! laugh eek laugh

I've been such a busy girl...painted the kids' bedrooms during March Break (what a maroon) and have to say "Trading Spaces" ain't got nuthin' on me, baby! The rooms look fab & I'm sure there's something on the market that can remove paint from carpet, right? eek

Can't wait for spring to really hit...there's a bevy (heh heh...get it?) of seed packages I am itching to get into. If I had even a 16th of my mother's gardening ability...sigh. Let's just say that space I've been saving on my shelf for the "Gardener of the Year" award ain't gonna be filled any time soon...but, dammit, I keep trying!
laugh

Arrrgggghhhh....I just peeled/ripped my nicotine patch off my upper arm...jeeeez loueeeeze, that took some little hairs with it. Yeeeoowwwwch!! Hmmm...maybe start wearing them on my legs and can cut down on waxing expenses... eek

Allright, time to snuggle into bed & see if I have any new "patch" nightmares tonight. What the heck is in those things? confused