Just wanted to report that I made it to the RIGHT Pappa's tonight. I got the "Denny Shane Award" for not following directions last night. I went to the Pappa's that's right across the street from the hotel.

We had a blast!! The boat ride was fun and the barbecue was great. Thanks to Deb and Ernie for all their hard work. Deb and Shannon had the raffle completely under control. (By the way, I won the Continental tickets.. I was so excited!!)

We came back to the Best Western and drank some more and soaked our bods in the pool... actually the pool and the hot tub. I got to hear all the stories from years past and we all got a chance to know each other. Sorry I missed Friday night.

That's what "what happens in Conroe stays in Conroe" means. It's like "what happens in San Pedro stays in San Pedro".

What a great bunch of folks! And generous too... Not sure what the final tally was, but I want to thank everyone who donated.

I think Ernie had too much sun because he bolted right after dinner. It was very hot and I think we all drank too much alcohol and not enough water, but the weather was perfect.

I heard that Denny had an auto accident on his way to Conroe today. Don't know much, but I understand he's ok but his car isn't. Denny, we missed you my friend.

Thanks for electing me to the Board. I couldn't be more proud, and I will do my best to do a good job.

Sandra Godfrey

Sandi