OK you guys. I have the plan. We get 7 or 8 big buck folks like NYgal,immisssing,papashine,jesse,chloe,ibanole,gaz,pedro 1 and 2(come on, it'll be OK!),and myself and we start up the BHL. We could build outdoor ice rinks all over the country and have a great league. We could ink a huge TV contract with Belize channel 5 or 7 to televise the games. And with no competition from the now defunct NHL we would be the only pro hockey league running! We'll instill a salary cap on all players of $5,000 BZD, one case of Belikin, 2 fake teeth a year and a 25 stich cap on the health plan. I can see it now. The Placencia Pucks vs. The Orange Walk Wreckers! Or the San Pedro Punishers vs. the Belize City Bashers! We'll own exclusive merchandise rights. We'll sell a ton of jerseys! I think our only cost over runs may be keeping the ice frozen. OH, and how much duty will we have to pay on a couple of Zambonis? Please send your league application and fee of one million usd to BHL, fly by nite investments, P.O. box 22, Hollywood, California 90211 USA. laugh cool