We went to the (oh crap I can't think of the name) something like the Department of Lands office.

Well anyway we got the forms while we were there and then sent them a check when they were due.

Easy as pie...if ya can find the place. Darn why can't I think of the name...don't say Blonde laugh laugh

klc....you're gonna say it aren't you smile