If you come here,as some people do,to live and live off income that has not been reported in The U.S.
Would you go to an american accountant to explain what you are doing -not realising that he/she will get a minimum of 10% of the dodgy tax money from the american gov.if he/she reports you to the relevant authority-makes you think does it not!!!