My first trip to Belize is coming up next mth. I'm splitting my stay bet. Cayo District (3 nights) and Ambergris Cayes (4 nights). We'll arrive in Belize city around 11'ish and plan to go straight to San Ignacio. I'm debating among Crystal Paradise, DuPlooy's and Clarissa Falls since they're in our budget & seem to give the jungle/cabana feel. I'd appreciate it if you can give me pros/cons about these places. Our plans are to just relax on our first day, then go to Tikal the next day and ATM the following day. How can we arrange the ATM tour? I know that there're only 2 tour operators who are allowed to go in. Which one should we use? It seems both charge the same price ($80?), does it include pick up/drop off at the hotel? Should I also use either one of them for Tikal or it can be arranged thru the hotel?

What's the most economical way to arrange transportation from Belize City Airport to San Ignacio? I know that Aguada Hotel offers shuttle, but where do they drop you off? Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.