Hi All
As some of you know, I was down at the end of May, and helped put on the Boxing Match at the 5-a-side. I was the chick in the corner with the San Pedro Boys.

A few days after the fight, the other trainer and his wife and i went to Tulum to celebrate the great event. While away, i had to have Jason TRejo back to the house to re-fix my front sliding glass door. (he had fixed it once already)

Upon my return, i noticed that my cell phone was missing. It wasnt until the next day that i realized all my jewelry was also stolen. Which sucked, but thats not the worst part.

As many of you might have seen on the cable channel last week, there was a bracelet on there with a reward. I wasnt going to post about this, but i want that bracelet back. It is a gold bracelet, but it has coins on it.

72 cents to be exact. 2 quarters, 2 dimes and 2 pennies. These coins were sent back to me from the maryland state police upon completion of the autopsy of my husband when he was killed in a plane crash. also on the bracelet were our wedding bands, and an urn containing some of his ashes.

I WANT THIS BACK!

We know that Jason fled to the mainland, (orange walk we believe) so if anyone at all goes to any town anywhere, please be on the lookout for it. Please check the pawn shops, etc. I also had about 20 other pieces stolen, and i can give a description of some of them if you pm me. Also, please email [email protected] if you have any information.

thank you in advance for any assistance. I will be back in san pedro for good (cats in tow) on the 18th of june. my cell number in bze is 663-9607 and bze home phone is 206-2179

Lara