I got my computer back from the shop yesterday but that pencil neck geek lost my address book while installing a new hard drive. So, please email me so I can start a new book.

All is well here in beautiful San Marcos. Found a couple good joints (bars to you Hon) and some good resturants. Its been pretty warm and no rain but the rivers (Blanco & San Marcos) are running full and clear, I guess they must be spring fed. We have a small university here, Texas State, and the kids are trickling in for the fall semester. The "Square" wont be the same in a few weeks. How many points do you get for running over a college kid?

I am settled in my new digs and really like the place, smaller than I am accustomed to but comfortable just the same. Sam, my son, has been staying with me but he is returning to Spain on the 6th of August to continue his motorcycle tour of Spain, Italy, Greese, Portugal and Turkey (I think). He still wont take me with him, the big snot !

So, drop me a note so I can get my address book up and running, [email protected]

E !