If you want to see a totally hysterical woman tell me I'm not paying enough taxes. Being self employed (like some of you) and running a medium size company I pay all the stuff regular joes pay AND THEN all the other crap, especially to the ST of TX who sucks every single penny they can out of me. I am sick and tired of it! That really pi$$es me off!

Uhum....now then- sun&sand your poor husband! I know his pain with the kidney stones. I carry around a kidney stone survival pack of Zanex (BTW it is $25 in the hosp, that is before the cash discount), a pain pill, and a phenergan. I take this 'survival pack' with me everywhere I go. The last stone was waited out at home...cost: 10 hrs of pain slightly buffered by above mentioned pills every 4 hours. The minute it passed I passed out from all the pills! Funny they don't work as well when your dying of pain.

Speaking of taxes: a brilliant (gufaw) hopeful politico a couple of weeks ago said: This small % own houses, the rest rent. Lets raise sales tax and lower property tax to spread the burden. Duuuuuuh. Does this guy really thing landlord don't collect an amount to pay their taxes? Or maybe he thinks property that is rental aren't taxes. Wouldn't surprise me. If he were to be elected probably the property tax would be cut .000001% and the sales tax would be raised 10%.