Geez after a long day at work it's SUCH a pleasure to come home and find All my fellow Sewer Rats happily chatting away.

WC..ok explain your quals. We may need a proctologist to check GlobalPunk out. Since need to see if he is or is not be full of________. I'd guess he at LEAST needs his mouth washed out with a high quality soap.

Low Class moron's eh...Well I never!!! well maybe one time!

SJ, I'll have to get with Pedro on that one.. Not sure if his free internet connection will handle that much action...I will bring my closet cam just in case. Really heartbroken you can't make it SJ.

In case you all missed the notice...We are now meeting at Pedro's instead of BC's, out of respect for those unfortunate SR's who can't make it to BC's.

Our Social Director/Poster Child might have found the real id of GB AKA Mr. High and Mighty AKA I'm better than all of you. Details to come.

I hope you all have found enought food in the pipes tonight and hopefully are grooming your ears as we speak.
I know after a day scouring the underworld it's a bright moment to hear another like minded soul's voice.
Be good or be good at it.

And most of all..think of AC..cause we all know thats the one place we all would rather be.

Peace Out!

Life May Be a Beach...I prefer Reefs...