We're back and we're blue!! Flew into KC last night; at least it's not freezing here. Ten days on AC and I'm ready to start makin' plans for the next journey. Trip report to follow (with pix if I can figure out how to do it; thank goodness Mrs. Jayhawk kept a diary). Just wanted to say thanks to all our new and old friends. The gang at Canucks: Ali, Elva, Don and Carol, Larry and Kathy, Roz and John (aka the Newfies), the Pirate, Pedro IV, Jaybird, Pizza Dave and Roscoe, Richard, Nancy Scott, Pamela the Kooky Cookie Lady, even got to see Rick one day. Margie at Coconuts. Charlene and the great staff at BC's : Ernie, Oscar, Ebbie and Carlo. The musicians: Dennis, Derek, Drummer Dan and Belikin Bill, among others. I was able to meet and put faces to some of the MB crew: Simon, Lara, Kerry, Pedro1, Marty Casado (another Jayhawk, by birth at least), Wonderwoman (what a sweetheart!!). Geraldo and Fido, the Badillo brothers, from El Gato. Cathy at Beachin' Kitchen. Too many great times and great people to recall here. Again, thanks to all!! More to come; I just need to decompress first. smile

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.