LMAO [Linked Image]

ByWarren...you are funny! [Linked Image]
It's ok...you don't have to tell the shark story...LOL....us women of less that prudish morals know that a lot of guys use the old "Can I buy you a drink" line when they want to get laid...not married....LOL
Especially when their eyes are glazed and their speech is slurred.....LOL It's a dead give-a-way! [Linked Image]

I think the problem we were having in this case was they weren't asking to buy US a drink.....they were asking us to buy THEM a drink....LOL....oh yea and can I "Borrow" a cigarette to..(he says as he slobbers all over you....YUK).....LOL Like I'd want that cigarette back after he smokes it!

This is where the "Eat Shit" look comes in....LOL....and if he doesn't take that hint....well....something strange happens to that damn bar stool.....LOL...I just can't figure it out...hmmm?
(I'm checking the legs out as he is rolling around on the floor trying to figure out how to get up....LOL) (I lean over and say.."Are you alright???) LOL

Usually by this time he is so confused and dazed...from being horizontal and the room spinning....that he doesn't even know who I am anymore...LOL Works everytime! [Linked Image]

When he gets up....he is now talking to the blonde who was sitting next to me....wondering where in the hell is that drink and cigarette she gave him.....LMAO!!!

I'll have to admit....sometimes it's the best entertainment there is on that island.....LOL [Linked Image]

Cheers Girls! [Linked Image]