Hi, about 6 years ago me and a buddy went to Ambergris Caye on a whim, staying in cancun and descided what the hell, well back then it was pretty cheap, but we let off someone at caye caulker and always thought that, the island looked awesome, so now I have a sweetie and we are heading to caye caulker.

OK now we have no reservations, so hopefully shouldnt be a problem, she wants to stay at a cabana but what happens happens, anyways here is some questions, I am from Canada..so do you bring canadian money..exchange it there or US. Alright and flights from Cancun..any hints..??? Price??? Any really good deals on the island I should know about??? Also will be doing alot of scuba diving and try to bone fish, bringing a little spinning rod, any good areas on the island to bone fish,..its light tackle 6lb test line. Alright the banking stuff is big what else...well any other help would be great, she (my sweetie) wants to head to the mainland too...something about a mud bath??? OK anyone with some answers or advise please help me out..thanks Grant Kelowna BC Will be there (caye caulker) Jan 20th 2002