Wendy, Is there anyway to get Ms. Arceo involved in a reply to this thread? Maybe you can email her the page and see if she can tell us whe de go on.

Seems that if we organized a big clean up day, like we had volunteers for the painting projects we had last year. The site could be improved, and we could all help out as a village.
I thought that was a little lagoon back there B4 Keith but had forgotten until now. What a shame, the Caye Caulker Village Councill doesn't put more thought and planning into their decisions about developing land and roads here. The whole Caye's precious ecosystem relies on Best Practise and Environmentally aware persons.

The pollution dumps unceremoniously into the waters surrounding the Caye eventually will find itself on the Reef, possibly unbalancing the system and ultimately destroying it. What a scenario eh?

Sorry I didn't mean to get morose about it all. Anyways thanks Wendy for the enlightenment. Let me know when we will all get together and fill up a bag for the dump.
Nuff respect to all of you.
Allie