I have been reading postings and still have some questions. My husband and I are visiting Caye Caulker at the end of June. We were refered to the island by a friend who said it is awesome. We are staying at Seaside Cabanas. We have cabana 15 reserved. Is this a good place to stay? Also, was reading about the sandflies. Are these actual flies or fleas such as the little black ones that choose to live on animals? Are they bad all year long or just certain times of the year? Also, can we rent snorkling gear and go on little ventures of our own...what is recommended? When is the last water taxi from Belize City to the island? I also like the idea of finding that remote, secluded beach one person spoke of...wouldn't mind running around naked for awhile, just don't want to get arrested, lol. Ok, one more question, what kind of prices are we looking at for drinks are the local bars? Anyhow, hope I didn't overwhelm anyone with the questions, just want to be well prepared so we have a really nice time. Look forward to making new friends.