Hi Rockin' Paddling Fans!!
Well its time again to start practising for the round di caye kayak races held annually at Lobsterfest. This years race will be at 12noon July 2nd, lots of time for competitors to arrive for off caye and get home if they choose not to stay. This year we using kayaks instead of canoes, they are easier in the waves. Anyways, our Peace Corps volunteers are organising it, praise God, so that I can actually participate. We have two divisions, solo and double, any kind of kayak any kind of paddle is acceptable.
The registration is $25 for solo $50 double if you reg. B4 the race add $10 for race day reg. There will be prizes for 1,2,3 in each division plus 5 station prizes. The course, a figure 8 around the caye. you can get forms from me at E-Z Boy,or write me or phone me 226-0349, [email protected]
Come on everybody get out here and support the race, proceeds are going to a charity yet to be announced. Should be fun, I think even Ramons two teams may show up to try to take a prize home to San Pedro, let's not let em do that.
Get stoked, get paddling , race to win.
Allie