Okay gang. What a trip. I love you guys!!! Quite a few boarders still down there, but I'm happy to be back and shoveling my driveway this morning so Mrs. Otter could get to work.

2.9 - got in, drank at BCs, lunch at Elvi's -- dinner at Rojo's -- the boarder trip to Rojo's was cancelled and we didn't get word -- no problem! met up with some of the JJWalker clan, they invited us to be part of their private party and enjoyed a fabulous 9 course meal with some of the best lobster and humus I've ever had -- incredible.

2.10 -- great breakfast at Lilly's -- took out a waverunner and made it all the way to the South part of the island -- got stuck in some shallows trying to get too close to some mangroves which proved interesting -- made it back okay after getting the evil eye from Mrs. Otter a few times. Met-up at BCs and finally met-up with a great deal of boarders and a contingent of the British Military (herein referred to at the BM smile -- good guys, but I'm never taking Mary to England. It's obvious the British love her as evidenced by Peter taking a liking to her backrubs -- good news is I pimped-out a backrub for a free pizza at Pedro's

2.11 - BBQ at BC's, always wonderful, met-up with some more boarders and just laid-out for a while -- Poker Night at Pedro's -- boarder heaven -- Jager, Jager and more Jager. BCs was hoppin

2.12 -- Mrs. Otter had to go home -- boo! But, not before breakfast at Estelle's -- yum! Partee Boat time with klcman, islenutt, Spurs, the Tacos, Axeman, KathyA, and of course Ernie. What a great time at Caye Caulker -- we talked about Tiger Wolfe (don't ask) and had the most relaxing time I've ever enjoyed on a vacation -- ever. Was supposed to head down to BB to meet up for dinner and didn't make it (sorry klcman), but enjoyed a quite dinner in town and bought a VDay gift for Mrs. Otter intown before taking off Tuesday.

2.13 -- sunrise with coffee and cinnamon roll in hand from Ruby's -- ahh, last breaths of heaven before coming back to the gloom and cold of Ohio.

Quick trip, but oh so enjoyable. Some pics below -- not fabulous, but still shows we had a pretty good time.

http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/557640088OoILok

Thanks everyone, you were all so pleasant, oh so much fun -- met the following (hope I don't forget someone):

Pedro1
tacogirl and tacoboy
immissing (Ernie)
islenutt
KathyA
divingcowgirl (Spurs)
travelqueen
klcman
Marty
Axeman
Chloe
lawcucui
gailtor
silkpainter
SimonB
Reaper
Buzzbean
Sir Isaac Newton
Windjammer
HavinFun

I will have a Belikin -- put it on klcman's tab.