NEMO had a meeting this morning in Belmopan and subsequent to that the San Pedro Emergency Committee and Caye Caulker Emergency Committee were also meeting and continuing to monitor the activity of Hurricane Dean. We do not foresee going into Preliminary Phase before 6am Tomorrow morning.

The metrology department is putting the forecast track hitting land at just north of Majahual which puts Tropical storm force conditions as far south as Caye Caulker by Monday Midnight. At 11am this morning We put an advisory to the residents of both islands: If your home can not withstand tropical force winds of up to 60 MPH and you are living in very low lying area please evacuate to the Main land. To hoteliers please if your hotel cannot withstand tropical force winds of up to 60 MPH and if you cannot guarantee the safety of your guests please advise them to evacuate.

However the residents and tourists have been leaving the Islands steadily. We will have some numbers of the amounts of Evacuees after our meeting at 6pm this evening.