Thanks for the insight. I'll keep an eye on this board for now and wait to hear back from our caretaker, I know he was planning on getting back over there ASAP once dean passed. We still have a whole week left here in Belize so even if we had to pass time around here for a day or two I'd rather do that then head south and spend another grand or more.

We thought about heading to the Cayo area resorts but the local we talked to last night thought we'd be better off south, because of all the rain that was predicted over there could mean river flooding and pretty miserable conditions there as well.