I just drove by the school near the bridge. I really have no voice on this issue because of comments made about my concern with this issue in the past but..... we have 450 kids attending a school that sits over the lagoon with water at a higher level than the septic system, if there is a septic system. The stench today was horrible. I have no idea where the water to drink is coming from OR for kids to wash their hands. There are also many contaminated fresh water puddles. The wind is blowing from Corozal where cases of Dengue have been documented. Dengue mosquitos live in fresh contaminated water.Other bacterium and parasites live in contaminated salt water. These kids are at risk. Would some concerned citizen please begin to address these issues. And yes I believe in education and proper schools but it is totally immoral for the business community to allow this to continue. I would speak out more but I am too radioactive with these people. Again, today the smell was bad and if it smells like a sewer.....