Settlement awards are coming out of a fund set up as a result of the class action suit. You cannot deal directly with your card company to file a claim; it has to go through the settlement fund. That said, if you still have the card/account where you believe inappropriate charges were made, you should have received a settlement notice. Most people tend to simply round file these but they are always worth a second look!

I can never remember which is better . . . safe? . . . or sorry?