Chloe, there are 3 different ways to request a refund the first way you do not have to give out any information than what they already have......that qualifies you for a maximum $25 refund. The second method is to give them the number of days you spent outside of the US between February, 1996 and November 2006. That is very easy for most people to calculate and that's the method I used. My wife and I each received a settlement form and both of us applied for a refund based on spending 276 days outside of the US between those periods. You can also apply online.

I'm happier than a pig in s__t...a foot on the sand...and a Belikin in my hand!