Destri, Banana Beach is a great place with a couple of decent sized pools. Regardless, I'm going to suggest that you take it off your list.

And before anyone jumps all over me, I'll tell you why.

From what Destri says, these are 4 youngish people that appear to like to party and want to be able to easily walk around in town. Having a bit of experience with partying, I know that people can get separated. That being the case, it would be better if they were closer to town and it would be a small thing for a single (girl) to walk home by herself at night.

IMNSHO, this would not be wise (or a small matter) for her to do from town at night.

I'm on board for The Tides. I checked out their suites and particularly the mainfloor two bedroom, was awesome.

I'm on board for Paradise Villas. Great location and very nice grounds. Around their pool is a great place for sunbathing, though not right *on* the beach.

The Blue Tang has a good room. #11, I think it is. Not quite sure if you'd like to have four in there though? Is anyone willing to share a bed? This is an absolutely huge room, has two queens and a queen hideabed. The room I'm thinking of doesn't face directly to the beach, but does look north up the beach.

A fish and a bird can fall in love, but where will they build their nest?