Its just a strange situation when a country has sold to foreigner's its..Airport..Phone Company..Electric Company and given away most all its heavy machinery and equipment,,a small country cant recoop from its mistakes as a larger one.That said Historically for a new country Belize is doing well.This was told to me by a Professor of History from Berkley. My experience in Vallejo last week was very different.than SKUBALDY.Got stuck in traffic going to Airport.Oakland Airport is always pretty mellow, but seemed business as usual..took 40 minutes to go 10 miles on a Sunday, with no games going in any of the stadiums..gas was 3.19 ,a gallon.That one station in Vallejo just south of American Canyon it was 3.02.The highest I saw was 3.69 in Yountville, It took more time to go through the check out line at the new Walmart in American Canyon 20 minutes (they closed the vallejo one) than it did to buy the acrylic paints I went in to buy. Traffic was hell everywhere. Tried to get a doctors appt..got to make those 3 weeks in advance ,,still prefer Universal Belize City...Yada Yada Yada....I love spending time in the produce departments at Grocery Stores,,check out lines at Safeway, Albertsons long as usual..

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.