JZB I can understand that you own a small cottage so you do not need to take credit cards why would you ??if you owned a big hotel you would have to ,as well as you would need to deal with travel agents ,the big places need to deal with agents to fill there space and the ones who do not are full and need no help or are just plan stupid!!! As far as my comment on using a good travel agent who knows there stuff ? there are some good ones on this board who have traveled to belize a lot or live in belize..I think they know hot from not. I think the first thing a client should ask is have you been there .If they say no never been to belize or seen the place they just recomended they should hang up and find one who does...I do not sell belize !!!I own a very large company that does 100 million in travel sales mostly lots of cruises so I have some idea of the real world !!! I love the island and could sell lots of sanpedro but for personal reasons I chose to not get involed!!!!!!!!!.It is good you say the customer is always right A good way to do business ..

Living The Dream Every Day!