Bill--- I know you and I have ragged each other in the past. I know you have a place on the lagoonside ----did it make it through ok?? I really hope so. Don't want to lose a place in paradise. I haven't addressed this board since Keith, too many other people had more ermergency problems. I have two questions for you: 1)Is Sandshaker okay? Last I heard from her was an e-mail sent just before the hurricane got bad. 2) I have h eard reports on the board that electricity won't be restored for about a month. As you know, or maybe not, we are coming 10/25 to view properties...ha ha !! Hopefully greatly reduced in price,
I have unrefundable tickets for this date. In your wise opinion--- take the loss and make later plans? Follow my heart and know they will have electricity by then? Please reply and tell me what you think...we are undetoured \(sp) by the hurricane, want to help the community, grew up in OK with tornadoes. It's not so much of a vacation---but for us, a new beginning. Wise man,,,what do you think???