ya think?
I'm sending this to the Nigerian concerns.
Dear Sir,

Your name has been given to me as a target to be hit for sending multiple ridiculous emails all over the world. I know that you may find this letter surprising, but people all over the world are sick and tired of receiving these scam emails.

I of course know that your intentions are purely honorable and that you would never try to run a scam on anyone. I also know that you Nigerians have millions of dollars in bank accounts. You are a very wealthy people but you keep a low profile by living in grass huts, eating berries, grasshoppers and snakes. I am very envious of you indeed.

But, I have a paid job to knock off as many of you Nigerians that send out such emails. You see I get $100 for each Nigerian scam emailer that I kill. I'm up to about 75 per week. You know I might be interested working a deal with you and split some of the profits if you turn over some of your buddies to me that also send out scam emails. I'll give you $20 for each one that you turn over to me that I kill. The only demand I have is that when I take videos of the murder and pictures of the dead bodies, I get to keep all the profits from the sale of the photos.

What do you say? Is it a deal?

Sincerely,

Jimmy Hoffa
American/Italian Mob Association

White Sands Dive Shops Daily Blog
http://scubalessonsbelize.blogspot.com/