To some I guess..what i am saying is that the last 10 years the economy went gangbusters, all over the world..it is a more cautious time now..I had a house in Montana that I sold for $89 K , two years later it sold for $400 thousand.to developers that lost their ass..my house on caye Caulker doubled in value in 2 years..but that kind of turnaround may not be seen again for years. I will live here as long as I can, thankful I am not allowed a vehicle..except for my bike..thankful for the exercise..the low property and income taxes..the reef..the water..and friends.just plain thankful..I do not think it right when a foreigner moves into another country and complains or in the case of San Pedro, as in many other countries moves in and makes it impossible for the locals to afford to live in there own home, and THEY COMPLAIN....I do not care what my property is worth..The Global warming will take the island or my children will get my house..Developers are having such a hard time now..mabe they will become Angels...

LONELY PLANET SAYS TOURIST LOVE OUR ART. BEST PRICES ON ART.