Don't know GOB requirements, but most states in the US require that a Notice of Dissolution be filed with the Secretary of State's office (there is usually a small filing fee required). Otherwise, the corporation is considered to be active and subject to all regulations that apply to active corporations.

When you find a big kettle of crazy, it's best not to stir it.