I witnessed the entire event. This took place here at my condo complex (mine is named Vista Mar Bonita) and Coco Loco Bar. I believe Eiden and his wife spent some time at the bar and his four children played "around" the pool. When the adults came over to the edge of the pool the boys entered the water. A couple had on swim trunks but the others had on street clothes.

Yes, they were all polite and not too noisy. The owner who lives on the lower level below me came out of her unit and was extremely polite (she is the principle of a school in California and knows how to be diplomatic). I'm not sure if she pointed out the sign that says pool for "condo guest only" and "must have swim wear." She did say the pool was for use by the people renting the units. She failed to say "or bar patrons." She did say if we let everyone come swim there would be no room for us. I did not hear the word 'locals' but I wasn't listening for it.

There is a problem here; the bar was built as a swim up bar and is advertised as such. The bar and pool are owned by the home owners and we pay for all the maintenance. The builder gave a person a seven year lease with an option to renew for seven years before the project was turned over to the home owners. The original lesser advertised "bring the family and come swim!" Can you imagine? The pool was packed for days until a stop was put to it and we put up a sign. Other than the Fitness center there is no other 'public' pool.

It took us lots of money and time learning to maintain a chemically balance pool. I think these condo/bar pools can almost be described as an attractive nuisance. I'm very sorry that Eiden was offended. I think if he had explained that they were bar patrons it may have ended differently.

Harriette
Take only pictures leave only bubbles