Your are so right 2aggies, you don't know me or Eiden. Your concern is appreciated. Keep on thinking though and think on this, there is always three sides to every story.

Don't assume I am negative to "all" North Americans, I target the ones who deserve it. I have run across "fugly" people from all over the globe, even a Belizean or two. "Who the cap fit...." The kids are being raised just fine thanks, with an international education and world wide view on our global history. Perhaps they will not be raised to make self righteous blanket assumptions regarding a minor issue in a foreign land after observing a portion of the facts.

As far as my buisiness, if you did know anything about me, you would know I am not a sell out and would probably side with the poor folk everytime even if losing a deal or two along the way. (psst...the last two big deals happened down town and believe it or not, the purchasers were local Belizean businessmen from Belize City)

FYI: "The owner" is but one of several. Is she on the EC? I just spoke to two other owners in Villas del Rio and now some of us locals have permission to swim anytime we want as their guests, not that it's needed, as we have several "local friendly" pools in the area.

Ugly is as Ugly did.