We will arrive in San Pedro on April 24th. Unfortunately we will be arriving one day earlier then the rest of our party. We booked on American Airlines and got one hell of a deal based on the current/past arifare. The rest of our party booked in Us Airways and since they changed the flight schedules the rest of the gang all had to change their arrival to Saturday April 25th. This kinda ticks me off because we miss out the last night of us all together since we come home on the 1st, they all return the 2nd.
Ayway, AA wants to charge us $350 to change plus the difference in the ticket price...yeah ok, right I will get on that one! So we need a hotel to stay in just for one night. The owner of the rental we are staying in for the week said the Conch Hotel is a property of hers and we could stay for a small discount. I know nothing of the hotels and while I dont need a 5 star place, I dont want to pay a pretty penny for one night since we have already spent some change on the house rental. Any suggestions?

Thanks ~ kathy

Last edited by Katsc4; 02/07/09 04:32 PM.