He took a group of people from all parts of the country of various ages, beliefs and different upbringings and he made them all good friends. Once again we had a blast on the "shitty little" island and we probably laughed more this past week than we have in a long time. I won't go into detail as I would have to change the names to protect the innocent but the Trumpets added some more people to our growing list of good friends. For those who did not make the trip this time, just know that we spoke of you and even hoisted a couple drinks in your honor.
I will let ChunkyRuth, Taco Girl and Latitudes Belize's blogs speak for what we all did as that is how I was able to recall what we did on each day and just leave the link for the pictures that we took this trip. For those who were down I do hope that you put some type of a trip report or even a link to your pictures as that is the way that I am able to cope with wearing shoes and socks and not having breakfast at Estelle's each morning. A big thank you to Reaper for bringing some much needed tourism to the island and allowing a couple of Trumpets to hitch along, we had a blast. And lastly thanks Marty for putting this group of malcontents together in what we call the ACMB!

http://www.pbase.com/carbunkletrumpet/belize_february_09&view=slideshow

But why eat my vegetables I already know that I am short!
www.carbunkletrumpet.wordpress.com