Our friends are staying at the Playador (exotic caye resort) Mark and Melissa Semour. We were supposed to arrive on 12/27 however because of Ice Storms in Dallas, TX our American Airlines flight from Seattle was cancelled and was rebooked for the 30th (because all TACA flight were full until 30th). We'll be catching the last Tropic Air flight on the 30th to San Pedro (God Willing!!) Was hoping someone could pass message to these two.. that we are indeed alive and well and still heading to paradise. And regret this weather related delay.. but that we look forward to partying with them.. And tell them to extend there stay a few extra days.. We'll be headed home on the 10th now.

Thank you,

Mike Lervick