I've done plenty of searches using " " and still gotten 1000 results. So that's not always the solution. It also doesn't do anything to solve the problem of hitting the back button and getting 'webpage has expired' and having to start the search all over again. It doesn't do anything about the slowness of the search engine. And it still does nothing to show the willingness of others on the board to 'help' existing or potential visitors, etc. Folks have differing levels of expertise on computer use, and that doesn't make them any more or any less intelligent than anyone else. I find that thought the most regretful of all, that any of us would feel it was okay to even think, much less say that someone is asking a stupid question. Thought we all learned that wasn't the case way back in 1st grade if not earlier.

So as SnoppysMom appropriately stated - If someone posts a question that certain persons find so "incredibly stupid", why, then, do they feel so compelled to respond? The way I see it, by letting it go and allowing someone else (perhaps in a better frame of mind) to post a response just might help the original poster feel more welcome.