Originally Posted by Mrs texas
Yes he gave me his number, took me to his cousin house, introduce his daughter and I meet his ex-wife wow people do we not believe in meeting a nice person that you would never want to lose him or her as a friend, you know not everyone is looking for money they might be a awesome person and it's sad that I guess we have so many hurt and disappointment in side that we think everyone it out to get us.

Okay Mrs. Texas now I have to ask are you serious? If you had his number all you needed to say is I had his number and lost it could someone help me out. You never mentioned that you were in his home and met his family only mentioned bars and piers.

I am in school to become a psychology and believe me studying people is something I need to do.

Good luck in your studies but here is a little tip~ take some English lessons you study Psychology not become a psychology

Please maybe you all should open your heart and give someone else a chance to fine happiness or friendship. In this case I was only looking for friendship. But to be honest I AM ME. and only I know how sweet Evans AKA west side was to me. Sound like maybe you guys never meet a sweet belizean man that was genuine and just wanted to talk. Well Have a great Day.

You are the one who is judging people. I don't think you are who you say you are. But I will tell you that this thread has been the most fun I have had on the board since Pedro left. So thank you for that