events going on:

Friday night Oct 23rd at the Lions Den from 8pm - a fundraiser to benefit Miriam Barrientos who requires immediate surgery. There will be snacks, a band, raffle tickets, great drinks on sale. Tickets to the event are $10 Bz.

Saturday oct 24th -
ACES primary school is hosting a grand Halloween bash from 6pm - 10pm. Located in the Alta Mar area near Paz Villas. Food for sale. A spooky house, a fun house, tombola. Costume competition. Entrance $3 adults, $2 for kids.

Saturday Oct 24th - We would love to see you at the dedication of the San Pedro Town Library's new Paul Hooker Media Center on October 24th at 6:00 p.m. The Paul Hooker Media Center has been made possible by the kind patronage of Mrs. Pam Hooker in loving memory of her husband. Mrs. Hooker donated the funds to purchase six new computers, a movie projector, and a movie screen. The movie, The Planet Earth will be shown at the Esmeralda Park adjacent to the San Pedro Library starting at 6:30 p.m., following the dedication. Please join us for this exciting evening.

Saturday 24 October 6pm to 9pm at El Divino restaurant at the Banana Beach Resort - The Justice of the Peace and Commissioners of the Supreme court will be holding a training session and meeting to re-establish the chapter on the Caye.

Saturday 24th October - The Lions Club will be celebrating its anniversary at the Lions Den starting at 7pm. Lots to eat and drink and a band will be playing. There will be a small entrance fee.

Sunday 25th - SAGA humane society will be having it annual Halloween Bash. From noon to 6pm. The pets will be having a costume competition. Food and drinks available for sale. The FOTHS / Saga calendar will be available for purchase. Lots of fun to be had. Pool and fenced yard for kids to play. Adults entrance is $10 kids are free. Tickets can be purchased at the door or simply as around. I have some available at the Sunrise Realty office in town. Your $10 ticket entitles you for entry into the event, entry into the raffle - the first price is a flight around the island, other prizes include meals at fine restaurants. If I get a chance I will post the whole list later. And if you can't be there your $10 will be considered a donation which is gratefully appreciated and accepted by Saga.

Whew, can somebody post next weeks events....