I have been to AC at least twice over the last 5 years in November. Don't worry about the weather. It is usually a time of year when the weather patterns start to change to a drier, windier climate but always warm.

The "northers" could begin anytime in November bringing cooler winds from the north to AC. This does not mean it is so cool as to be uncomfortable. The daytime temperatures are usually in the 80's with bright sunshine and if rain should appear it normally would not be for an extended period.

I look forward to the winds from the north as it helps to rid AC of the heat and humidity of the rainy season, along with the mosquitos.

All in all, I would say that you should have mixed weather but mostly sunny and warm. You may want to take a sweatshirt or light jacket for nightime wear on the beach at the bars and hotels.

Having said all that, if there should be a depression or major storm in the area, it can be wet, but this rarely happens in November. Most of the storms are over by the end of October in Central America and the Caribbean basin, notwithstanding Mitch in 1998.

Forget the weather and enjoy yourself no matter what happens. We always have enjoyed AC even after a major hurricane. We arrived the week after Mitch, and we had a ball.

**Jim

**Jim