I WILL NOT. Unless he plays the na, na, na, na, na game. But, truth be told. I don't mind living, probably, somewhere near the middle of the runway. We like the planes, they are our clocks. Dave is a pilot, and I have lived with planes near me all my life. We owned a lovely Piper Turoarow.
My father built rocket engines at Bell Aircraft in Niagara Falls, NY, when I was kid (not my brother). They chained them down in the parking lot and blew them off. Great thundering beasts. More about that another time, but he then went to NASA, and I grew up with that..not my brother.
These ultra lites sound like chain saws. They are dangerous to their patrons...look up the crash records of ultralites, please.
They offer something to our tourists, but I hope nobody dies. One of our friends from aquafit watched personally as a tourist died in an ultralite. I'll give the name, if necessary, but it won't be a problem.
THIS ISN'T A GOOD TOURIST VENUE. IT ISN'T FRIENDLY TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO LIVE WITH THE NOISE, AND IT ISN'T GOOD FOR THE LOCAL BIRDS AND WILDLIFE.

But,