dedl
I am only posting what I was told when I was there. The owners have fox over the barrel as they say with Morgans signed up and I'm sure fox wants the same resorts as previous edition of Temptation. July is part of their slow season and the owner was weighing the pro's and cons of essentially shutting down for the 5 months to outside tourism. It gave them essentially months off to travel and only leaving the cleaning / restaurant staff to cater to the fox people. The reservation / tour arrangements would not be required as the guests will be working and only need a clean room and chow. The negatives are a possible loss of customers when the resort is "off limits" for the 5 months, which would probably not exist and probably make the resort more desiraBLE WITH THE FREE ADVERTISING. The money they will be getting for the 14 units ( average of 350 - 400 US ) for the period plus the lost future business will result in a paycheck in excess of 1M US in my opinion. Tough to turn down when a four month vacation is thrown in for the owners! As one employee said, they will say make me an offer I can't refuse and then refuse it twice. Sorry about your plans but I would try to nail them down on the status of the show and not be left dissapointed. How you can get any guaranteed reservations is beyond me, but I'm simply posting what I heard during my stay. Beware.