I am working my ass off learning how use this machine and I see that there are 100/1000/10000/0000000000000 that know so much more than me and have traveled many a road on the the computer learning how to go to work using this machine,networking/marketing/web design/creating a business bases on toing what you love and having this become a reality, and I know it keeps happining every day just buy putting 2 and 2 together... Get the information to the like minded people looking for it, have advertizers list on that site because it brings business and everybody wins!!! I am looking for folks on this road that would like to lesson there work load and share the load by deligating out what we are not so good at to others who are and put together a partnership to get this aspest of business behind us and use our time helping others to achieve the same thing. This can free up plenty of time create friendships and make some cash on the up and up, and have fun doing it.

Anybody want to try and use the tools out there to pull this off?????????? [email protected]

Namiste/Have a blessed day