ok, we're back, and since we have been to AC 6 times now don't do too much of the "tourist" thing, so this will be a little bit different kind of report. This was our BEST trip ever, and we never left the island. The Bar B Q was a great success, raising somewheres colse to 700.00 for Lion's Club, W/ barfoot, Dale, Casey etc..jamming the whole day..had a blast. I want to thank Rashell and Kieth, Casey, Ruby and everyone at the Palapa..you have touched our hearts in so many ways and we hold you veryy dear to our hearts! Mr. Bill Thorton, it was our great pleasure to meet you in person...finally!! To our dearest of friends Mr. Hillyboo (Gilbert) the damn best boatman/fisherman/and good friend, you took me for the ride of my life on Sunday, the beach lunch was fantastic as always, your skill as a boatman when we went up north, never seizes to amaxe me, but i trust you!Thank you for getting to us at the drop of a ghat in the night to give all of us a ride to the yacht and waiting for us...while we partyed!! You are a true friend!! Hey Lacy and Tim aka Barefoot, we are so glad we got to spend time w/ya'll our last night there..your families there on AC are very important to us and we carry ya'll close to our hearts! Thank you for your frienship!!(hey Eric!!)To Mike, Oscar, and Chris..the best bartenders on AC, and professional crocodile hunter Mike...thank you for the "croc" experience, it was one of a kind!!We got to see a 14 footer!Larry and Carol, thank you for your hospitality and time, i know one day Carol and i will have an opportunity to get to know each other better! Woody and Helen, the warmth and good heartedness that comes from ya'll touches our hearts! Our dear rasta friends Willie and Shaggi, just seeing your faces brightened our lives! So glad ya'll are doing good...keep it up!!Our close friend Trevor who must have a wonderful job raising such a gentleman, please keep in touch! To the guys who pull the ferry across the cut..THANK YOU, haven't laughed that way in years!! We had 2 carts on and bicycles, they were new at this, accidentally dropped the rope and the current was strong and the wind and so we started drifting away and turning towards the river!!Great job getting things "back in control"!! lol Tammy as always enjoyed your company emmensely, hope you had fun at B-Day party, but apologize for not making it on Sun. You are a good friend and we know our friendship will grow stronger!(have you talked to Gaz?) And to the Golden Girls at the Hideaway, ya'lls spirit and good nature i wish i could bottle and sell to some people here!! Ray's B-Day Party was a HOOT, especially the cake of the naked lady and auctioning off it's last "boob", ya just never know what's gonna happen in that place!!And finally, since i'm doing this w/one finger, our new friends and partners in crime..Trevor(an old friend) and LIsa, we are truly blessed to have met you!!Your email address won't "take" can you mail something to us at [email protected] so we will have it..always and in all ways remeber "you are in your heart, your heart is in you" my friend..angel blessings to you..Mona, i lost your address, send me something to the same one above, you are my new young friend, keep a strong head on those shoulders..i hope you had a great time!!Hello Wayne...we need your phone number...get together for dinner! And the Axeman Mark...remeber YOGA and use it "if you are so inspired"..it was a pleasure meeting you...we had a BLAST the night we went out and feel blessed we got to meet you...Girls, be careful of this one!!Hey, and he can Punta...sort of lol hope you are still having fun..see any crocs??Hope your last dive was fantastic...you are a kindred spirit, thanks for your frienship!!OK to top it off, we got another survey done on the lot and started clearing it!! Very exciting, can't wait to start building our home. Pam and Kevin, so blessed to have gotten to know ya'll a little better..let's do dinner sometime!So here Rick and i are again...we left our hearts in San Pedro and will continue our "journey" to get there FULL TIME! Hey Jude, wonderful to meet you..finally!Sorry we could'nt make it back to Caulker..having to much fun!!Axeman will probably get some pics up on the board, he's still on AC!!Have a Belikin for us!!And remeber folks, we will always be looking for "opportunity" on AC...keep us in mind!!Thank you to all who made this such a wonderful trip!!! Everyone mentioned above has made some sort of positive inflience in our lives and places in our hearts, not to mention people i am forgeting, but will rembember later. Lisa and Mona email us!!!It's listed above!!Hey to Tom, Libby and James too, we LOVE ya'll, miss ya'll , everybody plan on doing it again around Oct/Nov!!!!And most of all thanks for your friendship!!! Rashell...enjoy the purses!!