Thanks Sandshaker and Seashell. I know that you are right and that every place in the world has it's great points and not so great points, it's wonderful people and some not so wonderful people. It just seemed in SP, you are always greeted with a smiling face, a friendly hello, a warm feeling. Like Axeman had said on another topic, here in Va. or anywhere in the States at times, if you smile or say hello for no reason to someone, they expect the worst and think something fishy is going on. That is so sad. And I don't think the people in SP are just that way because we are tourists and they want us to spend our money on something they have, they were just genuinely nice, good hearted people. Living near DC, I see alot of tourists and I see alot of Washingtonians not being nice to them and that is a bad representation for the Capital of our Country. Perhaps because the people of SP don't have as many material things as those in richer countries, they have held onto the simple pleasures of life a little more and haven't been so tainted by excess.
Whatever the reason, I found them to be some of the most loving and giving people I have ever come in contact with, and I hope they know how much they are appreciated for sharing their beautiful land with us. [Linked Image]
Punta Rebel Girl

Debbie, the Punta Girl