[/quote] I came across this today. http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/184085/Scuba-girl-drowns-after-dive-crew-forgets-her [/quote]

You know, this story really underlines the importance of using a top notch scuba operation for your dives, no matter how experienced you are. The savings people think they're saving with going with less than the best isn't worth it.

I recently read something about every accident being made up of at least 3 bad decisions- This lady's first was her choice of dive operators, her second was diving when she was sick, and her third, the fatal one, was not sticking with her dive buddy. But choosing a good dive operation, as this story shows, could mean the difference between life and death.

Not to change the thread but it sounds from this story that this woman was sick under water, which I understood to mean that she might have been sick to her stomach. I always thought that if you have to vomit, just vomit right thru the regulator. Never take that regulator out of your mouth. The upside is that you will attract lots of fish. Is that correct all you dive masters out there?