I checked with my sister in law and on a recent visit to Melchor she saw handbags (some with leather straps and trim), duffel bags, coin purses, wallets, eyeglass cases, bedspreads, tablecloths/napkins, guyabera shirts, barettes with the typical dolls on them and hammocks. She said they tend to have more to choose from closer to the holidays (which would be now) Sometimes you have to ask for what you are looking for. Many of the stalls have plastic vessels, lingerie, kids toys, knock off cosmetics and shoes in the front of the stalls and the indigenous products in the back of the stalls.

I forgot to ask if Indiecta Maya is still open...she may not even know as she is local and only goes there when they have visitor from out of the country. I do know that on my last visit Indiecita Maya had huipils, mayan men's trousers and women's skirts from indigenous textiles and dresses with embroidery on the sleeves and neckline. The prices were probably more than in Melchor, but I have seen similar items here in the US for three and four times more than at Indiecita.