OK - so a recent post brought some question up for me. We have been to AC two time prior to our next visit. Both times in January or February. We always stay at Los Enchantos and love it. We have rented a golf cart both times and truly enjoy the freedom to come and go as we please. The few bumps don't bother us - just slow down. We have been to the mainland on tours to zipline, cave tubing, Lamani and Xunantunich and loved it.

This year we are thinking of going to the mainland on the water taxi, renting a car, staying overnight and doing our own thing. We will be there in February.

Questions - Are there still two water taxi's to the mainland? Is one better then the other?

We are thinking of staying in the Stan Creek area overnight. So where do you suggest we visit on each of the two days? My wife can't do anything extremely strenuous. Mild is OK.

Is there a car rental at the water terminal? Which dealer do you suggest?

If we take our golf cart to town to depart the water taxi, will it be OK to leave it at the water taxi landing overnight?

Will probably think of other questions later but would appreciate any help on this I can get.
Anthony

Last edited by Newcomer; 12/16/10 01:58 PM.