Again only throwing out bits of info and more unfounded accusations, if you know who he really is then why not let us all know, I am sure everyone reading this board especially Mike would be very interested in who he is.

So come on let us in on who he really is, are you saying that he is a wanted man in the USA or is that just another unfounded allegation. Why cant he go to the US.?

There are many islanders, locals, and ex pats that have known Mike for more than 20 years (myself included) but you seem to think you know more than they do, but are not prepared to spill the beans, so you must understand you look like a person with an agenda trying to tarnish his name and spread unfounded rumors.

Anyone running for public office has to know that any Skeletons in there closet will be revelaed by there political rivals, so it would seem really idiotic for Mike to run if he has such as massive skeleton as you imply. Sorry unless there is categoric proof or you can substantiate your claims I dont believe a word of it.

Gaz Cooper

Last edited by Gaz Cooper; 04/08/11 06:53 AM.