Air Sea Land Inc. Launches SeaHD App For iPad On Earth Day

New York, NY- April 22nd 2011 - Air Sea Land today announced the iPad and iPad2 elease of its stunning new aquarium app: SeaHD

The app enables users to view real underwater footage from dive sites across the globe. Expert diver and company owner Anthony S. Lenzo is a pioneer of shooting underwater HD footage.
"I've had the extreme pleasure of shooting in many of the world's most beautiful underwater locations," says Lenzo, "Apple's iPad is the perfect platform to showcase
this underwater footage."

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/seahd/id430605497?mt=8

APP TAKES YOU ON A JOURNEY THROUGH OCEANS

The SeaHD iPad app brings viewers on a journey through several oceans around the globe.

Users can view real dolphins, sharks, eels, clown fish and other species. With the iPad2 HDMI output or Airplay, users can connect and view the footage on their home televisions. "Watching the footage is relaxing and educational," says Lenzo, "and the app will also introduce conservation awareness to a broad audience." Optional
pop-ups allow users to read about the marine environment they're viewing along with information on conservation efforts.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _________________ _ _ _ _ _ _
But then what do I know, I am but a mere caveman