* Live music night at Legend's is always a good time.
* See if Elbert still gives his guided trips.
* Take a yoga class over the water at Ak'Bol designed for any and every one. (And breakfast at Ak'Bol is also the best!)
* Rent some kayaks and go out to the reef and the lagoon!
* RENT THE RUM PUNCH II WITH GEORGE EILEY FOR THE BEST DAY YOU'LL HAVE ON THE WATER/ISLAND!!! SERIOUSLY!! Can't rate this highly enough!
* Have breakfast at the Cuban restaurant.
* Feed the Tarpon and watch the sun set at the Sunset Grill.
* Go check out the guys on the lagoon when they bring the fish in.
* If school's are still in session, bring some needed supplies and go meet the kids and give the goods to the teachers to distribute.
* Have fried chicken at Cindy's. The BEST!
* Buy fresh tortilla's behind the 7-11.
* Buy papusa's from the lady's on middle street.
* Go talk to Amanda about real estate.
* Buy pastries at the place next door to Ruby's on front street.
* Buy the coldest $3.00 beer at The Liquor Box on middle street.
* Go to Mr. Joe's condo's on the south end and enjoy the view from the 'cave bar' and infinity pool.
* Eat at Caroline's and have the best Pina Colada ever made by Margie (including virgin) even if you don't like Pina Colada. I normally don't, and they're still the best drink on the island!
* Go get treated to some great bar games with Marlon at Coco Loco's on the beach north of the bridge (a great guy to know on the island).
* Try fly fishing.
* Relax, go slow, enjoy.
* Make sure and get up early for a few sun rises!