Can anyone help with the proper legal channel and process needed to recover rent from a delinquent renter. The person was renting long term,stopped paying in January, then moved out without notice. What is the process for a landlord to pursue getting the rent paid after the tenant has left?
He is still in San Pedro, but just doesn't respond.
Any help here is appreciated.